Monday, July 16, 2012

My Moulmein High days

Wow!

Just look at that. I believe this was probaby at least 15 years ago. I am standing on the extreme left of the picture (still with black hair ;-)
Next to me was Debra Teng. Then there was Mark Waite (who's gone back to the U.K), Gerald Chew, Shamini (who has since immigrated to Australia), Cynthia Koh...
sigh...it was one of those fun period
A scene from Moulmein High. The medals of course were fake.
There with me were Cynthia, Mark, Debra, Shamini and Gerald. 






Some of the cast again. This was taken in an outbound school somewhere in the Ponggol area. Mosquitos in the night, and hot sun in the day. But we had fun, like any other shoots we had.





Yup. In one of the nights, in between shoots of Moulmein High, we were having our breaks, feeding ourselves (and the mosquitos). But like I said, we had fun.






Thats me alright. All dressed to kill....


No comments:

Post a Comment